Sunday, June 1, 2008

Funny jokes

Funny joke

(1)

KBC Amitabh: your last question for 2 crores. What is your dads names?

Eliyas: laugh……

Amitabh : why are you laughing?

Eliyas: You didn’t give options.

(2)

American life style.

Wife rushed shouting to her husband.

Darling come quick

Ur kid and my kids r beating our kids.

(3)

Srikant come back 2 his car

and finds a note saying “PARKING FINE”.

He wrote a note and sticks it 2 pole THANKS

FOR THE COMPLINT.

(4)

I asked my new girl friend what sort of books

She’s interested in.

She replied: Cheque books.

(5)

Wife : If I dismiss the cook and make food

Myself for a month, what will you pay me?

Husband: I won’t have to pay you. You’ll get my entire insurance amount.

(6)

Why do women live longer than man?

Shopping never cases heart attacks, but paying the bill does.

(7)

Every man need a beautiful wife.

Caring wife, loving wife, sexy wife,

Adjusting cooperative wife….

But it’s sad that law allows only one wife.

(8)

One student to god.

Oh god don’t make the third world war.

God: how quite and intelligent ur.

No god because I am weak in history,

So I am unable to study that war.

No comments: